On June 23, The Seattle Foundation is hosting GiveBIG, a community-wide day of online giving to local non-profits.
Give to the Burke Museum on June 23 and your gift will get bigger! The more money we raise for the Burke, the more money the Burke receives from The Seattle Foundation’s matching stretch donations from GiveBIG sponsors. Essentially, your donation works twice as hard on June 23!
It’s easy. Look for GiveBIG email reminders and reminders in our social media feeds. In the meantime, show your support by "Liking" us on Facebook!
Just the facts: GiveBIG is ONE DAY only (Thursday, June 23)
- Donate to the Burke from 7am to midnight
- Donate to the Burke through The Seattle Foundation website. This is the only way it counts toward the GiveBig campaign.
- The Seattle Foundation is raising hundreds of thousands of dollars to give to local-area nonprofits on this day. The more money we raise on this day, the more money we receive from The Seattle Foundation GiveBig stretch pool!
Five Reasons to Give BIG to the Burke Museum:
- As the Washington State museum we safeguard over 14 million of YOUR objects
- Thousands of kids visit the museum each year, enriching student understanding of the environment, evolution, human ecology, and culture through dynamic programs.
- We make super-amazing, original exhibits that tackle really important issues like climate change and historical representation of Native peoples.
- We answer thousands of questions a year like “How do I know if this is a spider” or “Can I eat this mushroom?”
- We inspire people to value the connection with all life!
Questions about GiveBIG? Please contact our Annual Giving Manager JeeYoung Dobbs at email@example.com.
Thank you for your generous support of the Burke!